Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to find a vector version of the Africa Twin logo somewhere online and was surprised that I couldn't find any. I found a couple of the older logos of the original Africa Twin but none of the newer version of the logo. I'm working on making a wallpaper for my PC desktop and wanted a vector logo so I decided to try my hand at making one. Pleased with how it came out so figured I'd post it up here in case someone else could make use of it.

Please note, I'm no where near a graphic designer and just getting started with vector drawing and because of this I'm sure this logo is far from perfect. Also, I based the design off a raster image but there seemed to be a few small differences in the raster image compared to the decal is on my bike (2017) so I merged some areas of the logo. Feel free to use and/or edit it to suit your needs. I may also make a CRF1000L one as well and will post it up, along with the wallpaper I'm working on, once I have it done.

I've attached a picture of how it looks and also a link to the eps file.

EPS file: AfricaTwinLogo.eps

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still cooped up in the house for the Covid stuff so decided to try and jazz up my computer wallpapers a bit and add some Africa Twins. Made one with my 2017 along side the original RD03 and another with my helmet. Both are 1920 x 1080.

AfricaTwinOldAndNew.png
AfricaTwinHelmet.png

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks @zippysworld, I'm using Affinity Designer. Just started using it a little while ago and so far I'm finding it really good. First time working with vectors as well, still a ton to learn but really liking it.

Thanks for attaching the logo, appreciate it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thanks @zippysworld, I'm using Affinity Designer. Just started using it a little while ago and so far I'm finding it really good. First time working with vectors as well, still a ton to learn but really liking it.

Thanks for attaching the logo, appreciate it.
Ive heard good things about Affinity and it keeps adobe on their toes too.
Look forward to seeing some more work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts