Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

Picked up my new Red/White/Blue Africa Twin yesterday at the dealership. Went in to get oil and supplies for my other ride (1999 Honda Valkyrie Interstate) and left with this very fun machine! I love the looks of it in person and couldn't leave without it after the test ride. Looking forward to many, many more fun miles on this impressive ride!

·
Registered
256 Posts
You wont regret it. Had mine at the Overland Expo in Flagstaff this weekend and had a lot of people just want to stop and tell me what a good looking bike it is in the Red White & Blue.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hello,

Picked up my new Red/White/Blue Africa Twin yesterday at the dealership. Went in to get oil and supplies for my other ride (1999 Honda Valkyrie Interstate) and left with this very fun machine! I love the looks of it in person and couldn't leave without it after the test ride. Looking forward to many, many more fun miles on this impressive ride!
Welcome Cozmanaut, hahahahaha, just love your story, most expensive Oil you'll ever buy :)
and I'm sure you will love it, like the rest of us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts