Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

so I've ordered a manual Tricolour but it won't be arrive until May.... so now we wait (and order up a ton of parts in the meantime).

Looking forward to learning a ton from everyone around the forum and hopefully at some point catching up for some rides!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I know what that is like. I put my down payment on my bike here in Toronto during the first week of Feb last year. The bike finally arrived at the dealer at the end of September.

Sure was worth the wait though. :)

·
Registered
979 Posts
I can empathize with your situation. Put down a deposit last January at the bike show and got a bike the second week of December. I've spent the last couple months preparing it for its first journey with accessories.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Waiting too! I put a deposit on a 2017 -Tri-Color DCT here in Atlanta. Dealer said it is shipping March 28th and expected delivery 1st week of April. It's like watching a pot boil. At least spring is almost here and I have a entire season to ride this machine. Hope I like it and the DCT transmission - especially coming off a ole cruiser Suzuki Volusia 800cc. Time to make a change!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts