Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did the following this weekend to my 2020 Base Model.

1. Clearwater Erica LED Lights - Mounted on Crash bars
2. Installed Rotopax for upcoming Mexico trip
3. Installed highway pegs on crashbars to stretch my legs when cruising down I-10 across west texas!
4. FOBO Tire Pressure Monitors
5. GoPro Mont on crashbars
6. Honda OEM Side Tank Pads
7. New Michelin Anakee Adventure Tire

Tried to install a Batzen Windscreen adjuster - but couldn't get the lower screw holes to line up.

Busy Saturday afternoon!

·
Registered
83 Posts
looks great. Seems like you are ready to go. Where in Texas are you from?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Awesome. I am in NW Houston / Cypress area. Just went on a 170 mile day trip yesterday to Navasota, Anderson, FM3090 is a great twisty road. Contact me if you want to go on ride one day.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you have any trouble wiring the lights? Did you hook up the high beam or horn option?

3. Installed highway pegs on crashbars to stretch my legs when cruising down I-10 across west texas!
Tried to install a Batzen Windscreen adjuster - but couldn't get the lower screw holes to line up.

Busy Saturday afternoon!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you have any trouble wiring the lights? Did you hook up the high beam or horn option?
The horn - otherwise I can adjust them by the knob I mounted on the bars - actually wasn’t too bad. Clearwater might have figured out a better solution by now - awesome lights! I can light up the world! Generally run the yellow Lenses at about 40-50% and can’t believe the difference.

·
Registered
186 Posts

View attachment 60888 View attachment 60889 View attachment 60890 View attachment 60891 View attachment 60893 View attachment 60894

Busy Saturday afternoon!

Hey there I’m a new 2020 owner trying to setup ny base model with the rear luggage rack and a rotopax in the tip center like u have so I can use a 2 gallon instead of using 1 gallon and locating it on my pannier set.

What mount/bracket did u use to attach the rotopax mount at that position on the top rack ?

·
Super Moderator
8,689 Posts
Hey there I’m a new 2020 owner trying to setup ny base model with the rear luggage rack and a rotopax in the tip center like u have so I can use a 2 gallon instead of using 1 gallon and locating it on my pannier set.

What mount/bracket did u use to attach the rotopax mount at that position on the top rack ?
Welcome to the Forum @FastnFried, and Merry Christmas!

Feel free to introduce yourself at the New Member Introductions area of the Forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts