Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not from the city, far from it. I could not live any further from the city and still live in the state.
I've been riding MC's for over 50 years. My first was a 72 Honda CB 450 that I bought before
leaving the Marine Corps( one of the many saddest days in my life) I had it shipped to California
and ride it home from there. Been doing LD riding since. looking to learn more about the 2020
Africa Twin Adv. So excuse the questions.

·
Super Moderator
6,436 Posts
Robert - Welcome to the Forum.

I am also new to the AT and I am still learning about it. Been riding for over 35 years. Early impressions are that it is quite the winner.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome.
Haven't used a Forum in several years and navigating through it is something I'm not used to. So bare with me.
I'm thinking on trading my 2012 GL1800 for a 2020 ATAS DCT but haven't made-up my mind. Also riding several BMW's the latest a 2015 R1200GSA with 40,000 miles. Been to Deadhorse, Alaska in 2017. This summer- Montana then to Tuktoyaktuk, NT. on a AT, MAYBE.
Riding-on the interstate, what is a comfortable cruising speed that the engine will take all day? I do stay with-in the limits, some what over but not that much to cause attention from LEO's
What is the gas tank range in miles?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Username??

How do I change my username? Appears my email address is my username by mistake. Already received one advertizement. :frown2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts