Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my Tri DCT has arrived... Looks like it arrived at the dealers a little over a week ago, but they had my phone number wrong so only just got in touch.
Now the wait is on for first getting a date from them for when they will have it ready and then to convince my wife to take me over to pick it up (it's about 1.5hr drive).

I ordered towards end of Jan, and think it's going to be a couple more weeks wait now to pick it up - dealer I think will get to PDI for next weekend but may be a couple more weeks to get lift over to get it. Almost there.....

Probably against what most people use the bike for, but I'm going to use mine on my commute to work mostly -approx 28k miles a year.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JasonWD, I'm in south east England.
Good news is the dealer just called and suggested they will deliver it to my house on Thursday which is good of then since that's probably a 4hr round trip as I'm out of their county.

Looking forward to trying it out as it's been 6 months since I tried one

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'll just put it out there that it is freaking awesome. I took mine out yesterday for its post break in ride and was astounded. Off-road and on.

Reactions: Steve

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kent Motorcycles - it's not my nearest dealer by a long way, but they have always serviced my other bike at better prices and excellent service, so when it came to getting another bike my money went their way...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts