Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
2101 - 2120 of 2179 Posts

· Registered
'22 AT DCT
145 Posts
Wonder if the D7's so high up will be making your signal lights "less visible", maybe it would be better for D7's to be below the bar?
Thanks for the remarks. Yes, I am aware of that. The D7's will be shifted downwards when the SW-Motech light mounts arrive.
Also, the ezCAN switches off the relevant D7 when the signal light is indicating. It also switches the D7 back ON when signal light is done flashing. (Cool feature, isn't it?)

Did you add any Aux to the VFR as well?
Not yet, will be doing it this winter. Bought the FuzeBlock and will be hooking up things. VFR has no CANbus so I have to revert to stone-age power distribution modules.

· Premium Member
2022 CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT
2,943 Posts
Decided to chop my centre stand seeing as how I have lowered the AT.

I looked before I chopped and saw that shortening it by 30mm (the amount I lowered) the part you stand on would be right under the pillion peg so I would also have to lower that part, so 3 bits to shorten.
Pic showing the bits I would have to chop out.
Rotorcraft Bicycle part Aircraft Helicopter rotor Helicopter

Used some cable ties to give me a line to scribe so it was easier to chop straight with the angle grinder.

Bicycle frame Bicycle Bicycle tire Automotive tire Wheel

Chopped all 3 sections out, cut up some 14mm stainless round bar and inserted that into the stand at the joints. One was close to the base so I bored a hole and plug welded in the stainless.

Wood Household hardware Gas Metal Composite material
Automotive tire Tire Tread Wood Gas

The others I notched out the tube so I could weld the stainless in place.

Bicycle part Auto part Metal Nickel Wood

Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Automotive tire Wood Bicycle fork

All done and stand looking dumpy :D

Bicycle part Auto part Wood Electric blue Metal

Fitted it and there is plenty room below the pillion peg to get my boot in.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Crankset

The already shortened side stand just contacts the centre stand when fully retracted but I think it will be fine, if there are any issues it will be easy to tweak the centre stand to provide clearance.

Crankset Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Automotive tire

· Premium Member
Crf1100 ATAS ES Manual
100 Posts
Made the crash bar lights yellow, white is much too bright. Cars are always flashing there lights at me 😎
Filled my ATAS fuel tank with fuel from my other bikes 😛. They go in hibernate/winter mode with synthetic fuel instead of the rubbish pump fuel.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

· Registered
Africa Twin DCT 2020
44 Posts
NS400R :love::love::love::love::love:

Made the crash bar lights yellow, white is much too bright. Cars are always flashing there lights at me 😎
Filled my ATAS fuel tank with fuel from my other bikes 😛. They go in hibernate/winter mode with synthetic fuel instead of the rubbish pump fuel. View attachment 77072

· Registered
2016 AT 1000L
18 Posts
Christmas came early and I started adding some gifts I got myself to my AT. Is there a better way to spend a Sunday? (Besides riding, I did that too)
Soft bags
Quad lock holder. Also have the one for the car so this is amazing!
Short windscreen. I did lose the little rubber holders inside the bike so I need to find new ones.
Front fork sliders
Rear spools

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

Luggage and bags Bag Travel Font Baggage

Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Wheel

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Crankset Bicycle tire Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Crankset Bicycle tire Automotive tire

Only thing left to do is cut up my old slow motion skid plate so it fits with the Givi lower bars.

2101 - 2120 of 2179 Posts