Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

721 - 740 of 793 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Rode it 100kilometres , still getting used to it can someone tell me I think it’s screen 4 on your it shows an electrical current 14 I think ... what’s it meant to be ? And if it drops is or telling battery is shot ?

·
Registered
2019 Africa Twin Adventure Sports
152 Posts
lol - stay afraid. :censored:
All out of hard drugs, I hear you loud and clear!!! bwahahaha Don't worry, your secret is safe with me! ;)

I ordered some goodies (not hard drugs) online from some local shops, hopefully they come before the weekend.

Update to follow...

Reactions: Salty93

·
Registered
22 Posts
Got all my modifications completed on my new 2019 AT just in time for Spring. SW motech crash bars, H & P handguards, touratech rally skid plate, SHAD panniers and top case, brake fluid guard, expanded foot stand plate, first aid kit, road tool kit, and africa twin pouches on the side for my papers and sunglasses. My credit card company loves me and I have done my part to support the economy! Did two hundred miles this weekend and she rides like a charm. A much different type of bike than her older sister the 2002 Goldwing! Not a bad way to celebrate one's 60th birthday!
AT.jpg

·
Registered
162 Posts
Got all my modifications completed on my new 2019 AT just in time for Spring. SW motech crash bars, H & P handguards, touratech rally skid plate, SHAD panniers and top case, brake fluid guard, expanded foot stand plate, first aid kit, road tool kit, and africa twin pouches on the side for my papers and sunglasses. My credit card company loves me and I have done my part to support the economy! Did two hundred miles this weekend and she rides like a charm. A much different type of bike than her older sister the 2002 Goldwing! Not a bad way to celebrate one's 60th birthday! View attachment 61475

Nice looking pair of bikes !! love the 'Wing, and I think that mainly blue colour on the AT is my new Fav paint scheme.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The Goldwing will always be my wife's favorite bike. It is really hard to beat a Goldwing, in my opinion they set the gold standard for all motorcycles. They are made for touring and they do it better than any other bike, but they are limited to hard pavement. The Africa Twin opens new pathways for me to explore and it is a really "cool" bike. I hope it as reliable and trouble-free as that GW.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Africa Twin DCT
52 Posts
I finally washed my bike after a couple of months. I was trying to collect as much dirt as possible. My rear brake started pulsing after I got some gas but the rotor isn't warped. I figured it might be dirt related. I used Muc Off Snow Foam with a pressure washer and soap dispenser. My driveway is covered in dirt now!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ordered a replacement K-Tech spring for the rear shock on my 2019 ATAS. 100N should allow for proper sag. Not at all looking forward to removing it and doing the work, but excited for the rear end to not-bottom-out when it comes time to hit the fire roads..

·
Registered
22 Posts
I finally washed my bike after a couple of months. I was trying to collect as much dirt as possible. My rear brake started pulsing after I got some gas but the rotor isn't warped. I figured it might be dirt related. I used Muc Off Snow Foam with a pressure washer and soap dispenser. My driveway is covered in dirt now!

View attachment 61635
I don't think you missed anything. You should have provided a before and after shot so we could have rated your work!-)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Share what you did today with the Africa Twin community!

Example: Met up with the Africa Twin group and went on a ride with the boys!

Example: Finally received the heated grips in the mail. I will be installing them tomorow, stay tuned for pictures.

Example: Took her out to play in the dirt for the first time...

Anything goes.... :grin2:
Brought her out of hibernation and went for a blast, after lockdown semi finished in England. It was great. 😁

·
Registered
162 Posts
Brought her out of hibernation and went for a blast, after lockdown semi finished in England. It was great. 😁
Congrats on coming out of lockdown, we are just heading back in to it (again).

721 - 740 of 793 Posts