Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
61 - 80 of 95 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
When I head for the garage to go riding I tell my wife I'm going to ride "The Honda" or "The Harley". Not much imagination in this head.

• Haha
Reactions: Sled and Cuchulainn

· Registered
1 Posts
Affrro!

I initially named my Africa Twin ECKO; but after 2 days I started referring her as Affrro!; since then it is Affrro!

My Current
VW Tiguan is Tiggzi
Hyundai Santro is Champa

Previous
Yamaha R3 was Stalio
Duke 200 was Furiozo
Yamaha R15 was Rapido
Royal Enfield 350 was RB (Royal beast)

· Registered
523 Posts
Most of my vehicles have had names over the years. I never thought about naming my AT until my at the time 2yo couldn't say motorcycle, so he called her moe. I liked it and it stuck. She's moe. I bought a shed for her lair and it's called the moe shed. Creative I know. 😂

· Registered
21 Posts
I'm not a name your vehicle kinda guy, but my wife names everything (plants, cars, appliances, etc...). She has named my AT Jezebel and refers to her as "Su Querida". Mi Querida is a term for "My mistress" but implies the mistress your wife knows about and is ok with.

· Super Moderator
10,783 Posts
I'm not a name your vehicle kinda guy, but my wife names everything (plants, cars, appliances, etc...). She has named my AT Jezebel and refers to her as "Su Querida". Mi Querida is a term for "My mistress" but implies the mistress your wife knows about and is ok with.
What did she name you? :p

61 - 80 of 95 Posts