Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am interested in getting a 2022 ATAS (as long as it has the car play/electric suspension, do not care about the model year). I haven't been officially quoted yet since the dealerships around me don't have them in stock right now. I am currently awaiting a bike to see if the entire package (trade-in, accessories, etc.) will be something I am interested in. I am curious to know what you guys paid OTD on a 2021/2022 model.

Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Any regrets? New to the ADV bikes. Been in between a BMW, KTM, and ATAS
I've ridden most of the more expensive ADV bikes and think for the money it's the best option. No regrets. Actually been surprised how much I like it. One of the top things I like is getting around 300mi a tank even with spirited riding. Added luggage, tall seat, centerstand, wind dampeners, Touratech shield. I've put 8k mi on mine since buying it in March.

Cloud Sky Tire Plant Wheel

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is why Matt Black exists.
+1. Big fan of Matte black. Not sure how they haven't implemented that yet like the BMWs. I hate the new 2022 black/red but also not a massive fan of how FLASHY the AT logo is on the 2022 blue/red. The black 2021 is SIGNIFICANTLY better than the black 2022. I actually like it

·
Registered
2017 DCT, 2021 Adv Sport ES DCT
548 Posts
2021 ATAS ES DCT, last November, for $20,148 out the door. AZ sales tax was 8.25%.

No regrets... converting it to a Hack rig, though.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2017 DCT, 2021 Adv Sport ES DCT
548 Posts
Hack rig? What's that
Adventure Sidecar rig... here is a rather lengthy thread on the build process that is still in work:

·
Registered
2016 Honda CRF 1000L Manual
859 Posts
For a brand new 2021 ATAS I paid (financed) $21,285.60 OTD in Northern California.
Well, it is Kalifornia after all. Mein Gott!

Why haven't you moved yet? Our small family unit escaped KA back in 2011. There are plenty of places across the Fruited Plains that make a great landing spot.

W2 - a KA survivor!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts