Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening to all not been on here for some time and its now time to start playing with the big bike but could really do with some help so i don't go buying things i don't need here's what i would like to archive.

Spot/fog lights (ordered)
A way to dim said lights
Heated grips
Usb/power socket
Trickle charger plug

So with that in mind I'm not sure what i need to get in terms of wiring/plug kits iv been looking at a pc-8 but not sure what one with or without a relay ect what i would like is to have my fog lights on dim with the head light on dim and full power on high beam with the fog light in the dash on not sure if its worth having the fog switch to if i have it set up like this? My bike is a 2018 so not sure what plugs are in the front as iv read they changed at some point i will be very grateful for any help given just dont want to go buying stuff if i dont need it like i normally do lol thanks.Russ

·
Registered
21 Posts
Evening to all not been on here for some time and its now time to start playing with the big bike but could really do with some help so i don't go buying things i don't need here's what i would like to archive.

Spot/fog lights (ordered)
A way to dim said lights
Heated grips
Usb/power socket
Trickle charger plug

So with that in mind I'm not sure what i need to get in terms of wiring/plug kits iv been looking at a pc-8 but not sure what one with or without a relay ect what i would like is to have my fog lights on dim with the head light on dim and full power on high beam with the fog light in the dash on not sure if its worth having the fog switch to if i have it set up like this? My bike is a 2018 so not sure what plugs are in the front as iv read they changed at some point i will be very grateful for any help given just dont want to go buying stuff if i dont need it like i normally do lol thanks.Russ

Oxford heated grips Honda ones are not up to the job.
optimiser trickle charger just connect to battery and leave end hanging out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts