Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

(First post from a long time lurker)

I recently cracked my rear hub, so I went ahead and ordered the Haan/Excel wheelset from Touratech (The 2.5" wide one). I have been wanting a secondary wheelset for a while, but I would still like to replace my messed up the stock rear hub, or perhaps even purchase a complete used wheelset.

Do any of you know of any resources to purchase used wheelsets? I've looked on google quite exhaustively but to no avail.

Also, I'm curious if anyone has a list of parts from the AT that is shared among the Honda (or even other manufacturers) product line.

Thanks in advance,
Jeremy

·
Registered
184 Posts
i have few extra for sale .

·
Registered
184 Posts
Euro based , sorry

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi Jeremy,
I have a set of kinco rims for sale 2.15x21 front and a 4.25x18 rear, black rims, silver spokes,silver nipples, black hubs.
The rear has 42 sprocket and I also have a spare spocket as well. pm me if you are interested.
The rims have been used and do have a some marks but true and straight no dents.

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hello Everyone,

(First post from a long time lurker)

I recently cracked my rear hub, so I went ahead and ordered the Haan/Excel wheelset from Touratech (The 2.5" wide one). I have been wanting a secondary wheelset for a while, but I would still like to replace my messed up the stock rear hub, or perhaps even purchase a complete used wheelset.

Do any of you know of any resources to purchase used wheelsets? I've looked on google quite exhaustively but to no avail.

Also, I'm curious if anyone has a list of parts from the AT that is shared among the Honda (or even other manufacturers) product line.

Thanks in advance,
Jeremy
The aftermarket guys can build a new wheel with your stock parts if you just need a new hub, these guys are local to me and I have used them to make SS spokes for the AT before Honda came out with them a couple of years ago. If you look at the parts they have and just use them to search a local wheel builder in your area you should be good to go. https://www.jtr.com.au/wheels/adventure/?rf=va&va=49 they have a bunch of stock items for the AT hubs , rims but they also build custom stuff. A local wheel shop to you should be able to do that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Jeremy,
I have a set of kinco rims for sale 2.15x21 front and a 4.25x18 rear, black rims, silver spokes,silver nipples, black hubs.
The rear has 42 sprocket and I also have a spare spocket as well. pm me if you are interested.
The rims have been used and do have a some marks but true and straight no dents.
How much? Would the hub assembly fit from factory Rims?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts