Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
166 Posts
Since it was road rage I don't think she should have gotten away with involuntary manslaughter. I think it should be second degree murder (The intentional, unlawful killing of another person, but without any premeditation). "Whatever the purpose, she chased. She sped. She followed too closely. and she hunted him down," Deputy District Atty. Laura Evans said during the sentencing hearing. Involuntary manslaughter is where you fall asleep at the wheel and run over a motorcyclist - not when you chase them down and rn them over...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Since it was road rage I don't think she should have gotten away with involuntary manslaughter. I think it should be second degree murder (The intentional, unlawful killing of another person, but without any premeditation). "Whatever the purpose, she chased. She sped. She followed too closely. and she hunted him down," Deputy District Atty. Laura Evans said during the sentencing hearing. Involuntary manslaughter is where you fall asleep at the wheel and run over a motorcyclist - not when you chase them down and rn them over...
Yea, that was second degree murder. Sad people are such idiots.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts
The judicial system in California is, in my opinion, totally broken. They are concerned with overcrowding and the cost of housing inmates. For this reason and others sentencing is less than what one would expect. I see no reason why our prisons must be air conditioned, provide cable T.V. and allow people to receive costly gender reassignment medications and operations. There is plenty of desert in California where tent compounds can be built for housing inmates. It is my opinion, crime would drop if the accommodations were more difficult and mandatory labor instituted at correctional sites to deter riots and make the site self reliant.

·
Registered
175 Posts
The judicial system in California is, in my opinion, totally broken. They are concerned with overcrowding and the cost of housing inmates. For this reason and others sentencing is less than what one would expect. I see no reason why our prisons must be air conditioned, provide cable T.V. and allow people to receive costly gender reassignment medications and operations. There is plenty of desert in California where tent compounds can be built for housing inmates. It is my opinion, crime would drop if the accommodations were more difficult and mandatory labor instituted at correctional sites to deter riots and make the site self reliant.
Bit that liberal state doesn't want to "offend" anyone. I'm sure Cali prisons have all the accommodations for prisoners that they had on the outside as citizens....and then some.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
338 Posts
The sad thing is that prisoners are treated better than old people in care homes these days. That's the real injustice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts