Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 and a half months in and over 11000km.
I have toured Spain, France, Belgium and back for over 7000km during the last 25 days and I have literally seen 1 AT on the road, from thousands motorcycles that crossed my path. Yes, there were old AT's, but only one crf1000. Where are you all guys??:confused:
Mostly GS, Harley, quite some multistrada and tigers also….
The bike behaved great, only one complaint, the fuel capacity just isn't enough if you go off the beaten path.

·
Registered
32 Posts
You have gone on a crazy darn adventure my friend ! 11,000km in only 3 and a half months if some serious seat time. Don't live in those areas so can't really help to tell you where everyone is but boy.. I envy you right now lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have put on 9000 km in 2 months on weekends and on long weekends around southern B.C. and in northern Washington, Idaho, and Montana and last weekend in a little town called Usk WA. I past a red rally one on the road, first one I have seen.

·
Registered
97 Posts
On my last trip to Switzerland I've seen 2 new AT's on the top of the Grimselpass.
Also I've seen 2 new red AT's at a viewing spot near the Nurburgring in Germany a couple of week ago.
Other than that I've spotted 1 or 2 in Belgium the last couple of weeks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Local population here is over 600,000 and the dealers have only gotten 5 through their doors. So happy I got my hands on one. Give it some time, you'll see more.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I came up over the continental divide in the Rockies and came across TWO!

One was a brand new red one, owned by Ray who works for Honda and had to buy one at retail prices, and another which a dude rented.

Mine is on the right

1 - 7 of 7 Posts