Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
161 - 168 of 168 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 ATAS DCT ES
245 Posts
Wouldn’t it be amazing if we could have a global map of all our approximate locations?
It can be done seen this on another forum. There is a link to google maps and everyone drops a pin near there location with forum name. You can then zoom out and see all the locations

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'll start

Remember: City, State, Country!

Reseda, CA, USA.
I think that could be beneficiary to know who is close by and be able to collaborate each other.
Please post you location and I'll update the post

Please, on your post, follow this format:

City, State, Country

Note
: PM if I made a mistake, I'll fix it

Please,
Feel free to introduce yourself at the New Member Introductions area of the Forum.
London Ontario Canada

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
It can be done seen this on another forum. There is a link to google maps and everyone drops a pin near there location with forum name. You can then zoom out and see all the locations
I have asked for help to do it, but it seems that it is not easy to integrate the google application in the platform of this portal, that is what they told me.

If anyone knows how to do it, please PM me.

·
Registered
2016 Honda CRF 1000L Manual
925 Posts
I have asked for help to do it, but it seems that it is not easy to integrate the google application in the platform of this portal, that is what they told me.

If anyone knows how to do it, please PM me.
I was also told by an FJR Forum admin that it was a PITA to keep up with (no details) so they finally let it lapse.

161 - 168 of 168 Posts