Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would be nice if users would input LOCATION on their member page.

I click on a post about a ride - are you in Slovenia, Ireland, Trump-land...
If you're afraid someone will steal your AT or chase you down for stupid posts then at least enter the COUNTRY you live in. :x

It really does help readers to understand your local issues - or want to travel to your local for a pint.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Stalker alert !!!! >:)

I'm from Northern Ireland, a few miles outside Belfast. Some great roads and scenery, but not much in the way of long trails into the sunset.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oy Davey F
I'm from the land of great roads and scenery, and long roads into the sunset - though the sun sometimes sets early behind a mountain.

I'm heading to London for a pint or three then to York to walk the Cleveland Way. Thought I might jump over to Ireland after, before heading home, for a few more pints and some Irish hospitality.
Where do you reckon I'll find a better experience - Dublin or Belfast?:wink2:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Would be nice if users would input LOCATION on their member page.

I click on a post about a ride - are you in Slovenia, Ireland, Trump-land...
If you're afraid someone will steal your AT or chase you down for stupid posts then at least enter the COUNTRY you live in. :x

It really does help readers to understand your local issues - or want to travel to your local for a pint.

Shhhh!, Its a secret ;(
Or maybe ??? nah! I'm sure they all know where to add those details if they really want to?

·
Registered
127 Posts
In the menu near top of page, go to 'Tools' --> 'User CP' then on the subsequent page click on 'Edit Your Details' in the left side menu. Location can then be added in the 'Additional Information' section.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I get to " users PC" and there is not place to edit anything. The only thing editable is. E-mail, password, Age, dob and privacy. That's it. I've touched on everything. Even my avatar that can be changed.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Sounds like you are viewing the site on a mobile device? I don't see the other configuration screens when on mobile either. You may have to either view it on a desktop or click 'Exit enhanced mobile view' to get to these settings.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts