Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm setting up a second set of OEM wheels and need to start piecing together the rotor/ABS ring, nuts and bolts. Is there a good option for OEM front and rear rotor parts? I've found one site where the rear parts total $65, but they want $22 for shipping, which is insane for a tiny ring and 8 nuts/bolts. Thanks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice. I wish I'd seen this a little sooner. Definitely the lowest prices I've found. I ended up ordering from the local dealer earlier today. They would have saved me ~ $15 on my <$100 order.

·
Registered
94 Posts
@mechahayai Forget OEM. I just got my second set of wheels. I did a ton of research. Pretty much every wheel builder is better than OEM. I went Warp 9. For OEM pricing you can get a set of Woodies Wheels. Those are MUCH better than OEM. The Warp 9s I got are lower cost and far better than OEMs. They included new rotors, sprocket and carrier. You can also get different colour combinations. Check them out. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This set was a great deal I couldn't pass up. Ideally, I'd like a specific color scheme on the lightest wheels possible. The set I've got my eye on are ~ 4K without rotors, but I'm not ready to fork that much out for two hoops. The stockers may not be the best, but I love the gold wheels on the ATAS and RWB bikes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts