Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it was made of ice I would say you were on the set of Game Of Thrones.:grin2:

Otherwise I guess the brickie was called Hadrian.;)
Brickie was probably called Oz but the architect could have been Hadrian, Ray
While his troops had to force march along that road, he preferred a more leisurely transport

Mike

·
Registered
163 Posts
looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How are you finding those Honda panniers Mike? Have you tested them on a camping trip yet?
I have a claim in for the rhs pannier as it will not mount tight to the bike. Neither me nor the dealer can work out what is wrong. Other than that I like them.
Mike

·
Registered
47 Posts
When I first saw the pic I thought of the B6399 towards Hawick but after reading SW Scotland I now have my doubts.

Gizza clue cos’ I want to go :grin2:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah the gold panning is right. The hotel I was staying at said gold panning nearby. That bit of road may well be the Dalveen pass it’s on the road between Crawford a Sanquhar. Take junction 14 of the m74 if you have an hour for a detour off a big north south trip. You can get a decent pub meal in Wanlochhead - apparently Scotland’s highest village.
If anyone is into Michelin star food stop at the Blackaddie country house hotel in Sanquhar. Best chef I have found and I seek them out all over the place
Mike

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just Googled my way up and down that road.

OOOO it does look rather nice:smile2:

That's another one for the to do list

Cheers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts