Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!

Which Color is Sliver?

• 2016 HONDA CRF1000A 3AC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2016 HONDA CRF1000A AC

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own the '16 manual in silver. Which Model Number do I have? Underneath my seat it says CRF1000AG.

1. 2016 HONDA CRF1000A 3AC

2. 2016 HONDA CRF1000A AC

The reason I ask is most sites with OEM parts only list these two options in the manual version; no mention of the AG version.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I own the '16 manual in silver. Which Model Number do I have? Underneath my seat it says CRF1000AG.

1. 2016 HONDA CRF1000A 3AC

2. 2016 HONDA CRF1000A AC

The reason I ask is most sites with OEM parts only list these two options in the manual version; no mention of the AG version.
https://www.bike-parts-honda.com/identification.html, displays the CRF1000AG. You can find your part number then go to these other sites and shop around. The part numbers are official, even if the other sites use other nomenclature.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just figured the difference between the two model numbers, the "3", was to designate the difference between the rest of the world model with LED turn signals and the North American model with incandescent turn signals. Which one is which I do not know. I could be completely wrong too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts