Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tires Trailmax or Trailsmart. I have 11000 miles on my Trailmaxes and probably still have 1000 miles left on the rear, but the front is down to the wear bars. I ride 60 miles a day 50/50 between interstate and country lanes (very rarely of road except for the occasional fire road). So if I am looking for milage do I go with the Trailmax or the Trailsmart. My local Honda shop want $280 for a set of the OEM Trailmax and I can get a set of the Trailsmarts for about $300 from Revzilla.
Any body got some figures to compare.
CHEERS

·
Registered
61 Posts
Bin the Dunlops and put a set of Conti Trail Attacks on. I couldn't believe the difference in handling and grip on a recent 3,800 trip.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So what kind of mileage do you think I can get out of conti's. The roads I ride are pretty plain Jane compared to England and Scotland. Just got back from Scotland last week. Rode round Fife. The cow **** on some of the lanes really does make for an exiting ride though. Lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts