Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ordered a Remus Okami exhaust slip-on that arrives tomorrow and wanted a top case and panniers. Prefer something strong for tip-overs and low speed encounters with gravel and sand. So wanted to know if anyone has had problems fitting pannier racks with this exhaust and which ones to get. Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
For trips, Mosko Moto reckless 80 soft luggage. no rack required. handles low speed drops without issue. Around town I use a kappa k48 topcase on a sw motech steel rack. Top case locks up helmet and jacket around town or allows to carry couple bags of groceries. Soft luggage is great for trips, holds all my camping gear, room to strap an extra dry bag on rear rack if needed. Only drawback is it straps over pillion seat so is a one up system

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Soft luggage is great for trips... Only drawback is it straps over pillion seat so is a one up system
Great! Wife hates bikes, stopped messing around having affairs nearly 20 years ago, and would feel strange with guy grabbing onto my waist :surprise:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts