Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Is using the existing bar as bad an idea as stated or is it a bit of an exaggeration to sell said item or to mount a massive unit that weighs a fair bit.
Pics of damaged bars with phones or satnavs please or it doesn't happen.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think the design is perfect. I cannot utilize a handlebar mount for phone due to tank bag, so this allows the gps to be mounted, and also a place to mount the phone and strengthen. Great job Camel-ADV.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i'd use it as it allows my gps etc to sit where I want it to, and it will definitely eliminate the vibrations. No UK supplier /alternative?

·
Registered
28 Posts
My sat nav is on the honda bar if the welds brake i think i will get my welder out and fix them. That looks hideous.
Anyone that needs there bar fixed due to broken welds feel free to give me a shout more than happy to spend 5 mins to weld it back on for you to save you having that monstrosity on your bike.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Camel ADV Windscreen Brace on a 2018 ATAS?

All of the installations pics and videos that I've seen of the Camel ADV Windscreen Brace have been on 2016 or 2017 models. These models have a differently shaped instrument panel than the 2018. Camel ADV website shows the same brace will fit 2018 and later models, but the later models have a more narrow instrument display, plastic glareshield, etc.

Has anyone installed the Camel ADV windscreen brace on a 2018 Adventure Sports? Are you happy with your installation and with the product, overall?

I'm the new owner of a 2018 ATAS (big grin on my face for 2 1/2 weeks now!), and I'm considering ordering from Camel ADV, but I want to make sure it works as well on the Adv Sprts as it seems to on the older standard models.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts