Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need recommendations for a shorter windscreen for the 2020 ATAS ES. The factory windscreen at the lowest position is directly in my line of sight and very annoying. Any idea if the windscreens for the earlier years will fit the 2020 models?

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
1,698 Posts
Nope will not fit:
2020 ATAS
WINDSCREEN SET (TYPE1) (WL)
item: 64250-MKS-E20ZA

2019 ATAS
WINDSCREEN SET (TYPE1) (WL)
item: 64250-MKK-D20ZA

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’ve cut down other shields that were too tall. Tape both sides cit and sand. I’m running mine one notch up right now. Have only had the bike a week, 1100+ miles. Will probably cut mine down one to two inches. Will do more riding before making the decision. It’s too tall for me for off road riding. So far everything has been on road.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Need recommendations for a shorter windscreen for the 2020 ATAS ES. The factory windscreen at the lowest position is directly in my line of sight and very annoying. Any idea if the windscreens for the earlier years will fit the 2020 models?

Thanks.
You could just order the Short Screen from the Standard model. It will fit the ATAS.

I have a ATAS ES DCT, I have ordered the short screen and will fit it for the more extreme dirt riding I do and use the larger screen for more lengthy touring rides.

The larger screen is secured by 6 screws and the shorter screen is secured by 4 screws. They are interchangeable.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’ve cut down other shields that were too tall. Tape both sides cit and sand. I’m running mine one notch up right now. Have only had the bike a week, 1100+ miles. Will probably cut mine down one to two inches. Will do more riding before making the decision. It’s too tall for me for off road riding. So far everything has been on road.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts