Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
8 Posts
See if this is any use, I took a snap but to try and retain the image clarity I uploaded to a file sharing site.
Link here.
https://file.io/I83e8HKiDiCj
Hello Hood My name Giora from CA. USA i got my ATAS DCT ES on Feb 2022 after long run after tis model and got it by the delar that tis model come to usa without the fog optin on the computer all my efort to get to honda america so far are without success can i get from u the electric diagram pleas thank in advance [email protected]

· Premium Member
8 Posts
The North American models seemingly do not have the option for fitting fog lights as they use a different BCU which does not have the control for them.
The easiest option for an integrated installation would be to get the Hex ezCAN and connect the lights via that, you can then control the lights in more ways than the oem setup allows and no external switches required.
Thanks the Hex ezCAN is on the way still need the electric diagram if posible

· Premium Member
8 Posts
The North American models seemingly do not have the option for fitting fog lights as they use a different BCU which does not have the control for them.
The easiest option for an integrated installation would be to get the Hex ezCAN and connect the lights via that, you can then control the lights in more ways than the oem setup allows and no external switches required.
Thanks the Hex ezCAN is on the way still need the electric diagram if posible

1 - 3 of 3 Posts