Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well here goes.....

Everyone - I'm working my way through this chapter by chapter. So far I have Chp 1 up on dropbox. No guarantees on when the rest of the manual will get put up, but will try my best.

Copyright - what copyright - you are more than welcome to share the love around. The more of us in jail the better I say.

Cheers big ears

:smile2:​

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks a lot! You are the best)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Manual Update - Chps 2-7 added

6 more chapters have been added. Still on the original link to dropbox.
Cheers

PS - If you spot any pages out of order / blurry or missing - just contact me via PM and I'll refresh it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My friend, may i ask you for a high definition photos of wiring diagram? I am trying to make everybody-want-it module for keeping traction- and abs- settings after switching off...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just one thing to point out, when you take your rear wheel out and the cush drive falls out whilst changing tyres just remember that the workshop manual is wrong, it has the two rear wheel spacers round the wrong way!. You will know if you've got it wrong as the wheel will be tight and the ABS warning will stay on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wiring diagram

Helgi,
Am unable with the cameras I have just now to get the full wiring diagram in Hi def. Have tried stitching parts of it together but turns out shite. Really need it scanned in professionally at stupid hi def to be of any use - will have to get back to you with it.
Cheers

·
Registered
17 Posts
No updates for further chapters?) Thanks a lot for your work again

·
Registered
329 Posts
My friend, may i ask you for a high definition photos of wiring diagram? I am trying to make everybody-want-it module for keeping traction- and abs- settings after switching off...
I will pay you in organs if you do this!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Awesome Bigfoot.
Thanks so much for the read, nice of you to share all that info you have written.....
What copyright? Now go get it muddy

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.