Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, I plan to keep my AT for as long as I can.... just one problem, I am putting 16-20k miles on her yearly. I called my dealership today in reference to warranties and they offered a 7 year unlimited mileage Zurich warranty that is supposedly bumper to bumper for $595. I am sure there is a deductible but I dont know what it is yet. What is your guys take on this?

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Hey Guys, I plan to keep my AT for as long as I can.... just one problem, I am putting 16-20k miles on her yearly. I called my dealership today in reference to warranties and they offered a 7 year unlimited mileage Zurich warranty that is supposedly bumper to bumper for $595. I am sure there is a deductible but I dont know what it is yet. What is your guys take on this?
That sounds a very good deal. Perhaps too good. Would anyone expect to run a motorcycle for 7 years and 140k miles and only need to do (say) $400 of repairs - they need to make some profit.
Mike

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That sounds a very good deal. Perhaps too good. Would anyone expect to run a motorcycle for 7 years and 140k miles and only need to do (say) $400 of repairs - they need to make some profit.
Mike
Well in my seasonal area guys on average do 2-5k miles per year. I am an exception lol. But that works in my favor, I just don't know if I trust Zurich.

The Honda warranty is the same price but for only 48 months.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Details

The devil is the details ... you gotta read all the fine print.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts